Purchasing tickets for A Summer’s Evening on the Quad is a special way to donate directly to the charity of your choice and 100% of the ticket value goes to support their work. Tickets are priced at €35 each.
To support Field of Dreams, Down Syndrome Cork purchase by:
- Calling into ProMusica at 26 Oliver Plunkett Street 021-4271659
- Phoning Down Syndrome Cork, Kilnap Business Park, Blackpool on 021 -4300444
- Phoning Field of Dreams Cork,Clash Road,Cork on 021-4878328
- Visitng www.fieldofdreamscork.ie
- See further information on Facebook page @fieldofdreamscork
To support Westgate Foundation purchase by:
- Phoning Westgate Foundation on 021-4873648
- Calling into Westgate Foundation in Ballincollig (beside The Oriel House Hotel)
A limited number of tickets are also available from UCC Visitor’s Centre located on the Main Quad, UCC
SELLING FAST: Togher Family Centre have just a handful of ticket left today (Thursday 11th). You can purchase by:
- Phoning Elaine, Emma or Jude on 021-4316766
- Calling into Togher Family Centre, 6 Maglin Grove, Deanrock Estate, Togher
- Emailing email@example.com or sending a message through www.tfamc.ie.
- Tickets can be purchased in cash or bank transfer.
Cork Cancer Care Centre tickets are now sold out – please support one of the remaining charity partners.