Plan your visit…
What to wear:
In 14 years we’ve had many sunny evenings on the Quad, the occasional rainy evening on the Quad but they’ve all been Fun evenings on the Quad! For the most enjoyable concert experience we recommend that you prepare for any eventuality in any case. Dress warmly, consider bringing a raincoat and umbrella, maybe a blanket for extra comfort and sunglasses too! Stay up to date with the weather forecast here: https://www.met.ie/forecasts/munster
To ease and enhance your visit
• There are plenty of free car parking facilities in several locations around campus. Click here for details of car parks. We recommend that patrons park in the Perrott Avenue carpark, off College Road
• A Food Plaza serving hot food, beverages, treats and snacks will operate in front of the Boole Library, adjacent to the Quad, before the concert and during the interval.
• If you prefer a pre-concert dinner, don’t forget The River Club in the River Lee Hotel!
• A complimentary concert programme is provided for every guest
• Toilet facilities are available on the ground floor of the Boole Library, in the Boole Basement, the Main Restaurant and the Old Bar
• Dedicated and friendly staff are on hand to make your concert experience as enjoyable as possible. Please do not hesitate to approach us with any queries during your visit
Assistance & Accessibility:
• If you have any specific access requirements please contact us by email on email@example.com or through the contact form on this page and we will endeavour to assist you in any way possible
• Please give us advance notice if you use a wheelchair; we will reserve a suitable location for you and your guests
• Assistance dogs are very welcome and can be brought onto the Quad
For enquiries about this year’s concert, please contact us at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 087 9052932