Plan your visit…
What to wear:
We’ve had sunny evenings on the Quad and rainy evenings on the Quad but they’ve all been Fun evenings on the Quad! Dress warmly, bring a raincoat and umbrella, maybe a blanket for extra comfort and sunglasses too as you can never tell what the weather has in store.
To ease and enhance your visit:
• There are plenty of free car parking facilities in several locations around campus. Click here for details of car parks. We recommend that patrons park in the Perrott Avenue carpark, off College Road.
• A Food Plaza serving hot food, beverages, treats and snacks will operate in front of the Boole Library, adjacent to the Quad, before the concert and during the interval.
• If you prefer a pre-concert dinner, don’t forget The Weir Room in the River Lee Hotel!
• A complimentary concert programme is provided for every guest
• Toilet facilities are available on the ground floor of the Boole Library, in the Boole Basement, the Main Restaurant and the Old Bar
• Dedicated and friendly staff are on hand to make your concert experience as enjoyable as possible. Please do not hesitate to approach us with any queries during your visit
Assistance & Accessibility:
• If you have any specific access requirements please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact form on this page and we will endeavour to assist you in any way possible
• Please give advance notice if you use a wheelchair; we will try to reserve a suitable location for you
• Assistance dogs are welcome and can be brought onto the Quad
For enquiries about this year’s concert, please contact us at:
Email: email@example.com or Tel: 087 9052932